Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Destino: "My agenda is not hidden"

There is apparently no truth to the rumor that Niagara Falls School Board Member and former mayoral candidate Johnny Destino is attempting to recruit a candidate to run against fellow Member Vincent “Jimmy” Cancemi. In fact, Destino addressed himself to the subject in a recent interview:

“Jimmy was instrumental in helping me during my candidacy for mayor last year,” he points out. “I wouldn’t go behind his back to frustrate his chances of winning re-election. One thing I’ve learned is to never believe the rumor mill. I invite anyone who wants to know what I’m doing to contact me either by phone or e-mail. My agenda is not hidden and I’ve been outspoken from day one about my desire to change the way the school district operates.

To contact Johnny Destino call 284-6616 or click on to info@johnnydestino .com.

No comments: